Terms and Conditions
By using the Game Console Repair Centre UK's repair service, the customer agrees to all of the following terms and conditions:
- All our repairs come with our 6 month guarantee. This starts on the day that the repair is completed and finishes 6 months later. After this date Game Console Repair Centre UK accepts no liability for the console.
- Once the repair has been completed, we will attach our own warranty sticker. If this sticker is removed, tampered with, and/or the console has been opened up or tampered with in any way, the guarantee is invalid.
- The guarantee does not cover accidental damage or damage caused by misuse. We reserve the right to determine the cause of the fault.
- Consoles repaired under our guarantee do not have their guarantee time period reset or extended. The original guarantee time period continues until finished.
- The guarantee only covers the same fault that was repaired by Game Console Repair Centre UK. If the symptoms are found to be caused by a different fault, the customer will be contacted to agree the additional repair charges. We reserve the right to determine the cause of the fault.
- When multiple repairs have been carried out on the same console, and one fault re-occurs within the guarantee period, and repair of that fault is not possible, only the cost of that fault will be refunded.
- Game Console Repair Centre UK aim to provide the best possible repair service to all of our customers. We reserve the right to deem any game console beyond repair. This includes consoles that may be repairable, but where the costs involved would make the repair uneconomical.
- If additional faults are found with a console that have not been reported by the customer, and the customer does not wish to have these additional faults repaired, the customer is still liable for the original repair costs.
- Please be aware that it is possible symptoms may worsen whilst investigating the fault. If this happens, and the console cannot be repaired or the customer decides they do not want the console repaired, Game Console Repair Centre UK accepts no responsibility for this eventuality.
- In some cases, the fault may cause data that is stored on the console to become corrupted. These cases are very rare, but if possible back-up your data before sending us the console. Game Console Repair Centre UK accepts no liability for lost data.
- Any manufacturer warranty will be void after our inspection and/or repair. This still applies if we are unable to repair the console.
- We accept no liability for damages to consoles or loss of consoles that happen because of circumstances outside of our control. This includes break-ins, natural disasters and fires.
Local drop-in service
- If you would like to have your repair done while you wait, you need to book a time slot. Please give us a call, send us an email, or use our quick enquiry form to book an appointment
- The vast majority of consoles can be repaired while the customer waits, however there are rare cases where this isn't possible. In these cases the console will need to be left with us for a length of time agreed upon with the customer.
- Payment for the repair is required upon collection of the console from our premises. Game Console Repair Centre UK reserves the right to withhold your console until payment is received. If we have not received payment after 6 weeks from the date of repair, we are authorised to dispose of your console or use it as we see fit. This includes consoles which have been deemed beyond repair by our engineers and consoles that have been returned under guarantee but have faults that are not covered.
No fix no fee policy
- Our no fix no fee policy applies to all consoles. We will never charge if your console has not been repaired. The only exception to this is if the console has other faults that the customer has not reported to us. If the customer does not wish to pay the extra charges to have the additional faults repaired, they are still liable for the original repair costs.